Whats the story behind your channel name?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel name is punkprinc3ss the reason why I chose that name is because of my style of clothing. also, I want to put my music out there and the genre of music I write is alternative. I chose that type of spelling with a 3 instead of an e to stand out from other accounts!

Reactions: Ryan Kuznicki

KYCnick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Started a show at Tremont Music Hall and I wanted to share joke clips from it.
So I made kind of a pun from it and called it Tremonstrous Comedy.
A few months into it the venue decided to sell and close. So in a panic we changed to Monstrous Comedy.

Been that ever since.

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mines pretty simple, at work people have been calling me Toby-Wan Kenobi for a while now. When I was trying to think of a name it was just so prominent in my head I had to go for it.

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The characters in my videos are called Plushies and I am their leader so "Plushies Commander"

tehSpaceChase

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just wanted something quick, clean, and easy to remember. Hope it clicks for people well.

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol, eggplants just became a recurring joke between me and my best friend. In our last year of uni we called our final project team, 'Team Eggplant', and then when we graduated we went into Youtube and so did the name XD

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My name is zak las name starts with d ad the tv and there you have it ZakDTV, Kinda thought it looked cool too

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everytime I went into my class at school, my 9th grade Math teacher would always look at me and say "DougieBoy" because he was a huge fan of the hockey player Doug Gilmour, and I was only kid in the 9th grade that had the name Doug, so I became "DougieBoy". Stuck with me ever since. :)

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I named my channel QuickTops simply because thats what I try to make Quick Top10's