Whats the story behind your channel name?

When I was playing Counterstrike: Source one day, I was eating a bag of Skittles. I saw all the colors and changed my gamertag to Rainbowskittle. After that I got more active on the COD series and my gamertag was too long to appear fully on the leaderboard. So I had to make it shorter, TheSkittle seemed too common for me so I started thinking about other options. I'm not French but had a French class at school and but "le" in front of it. So LeSkittle it was, and I thought it looked pretty good and kept it. Had loads of other gamertags but this one stuck with me.

My Streaming/YouTube name is SnowAspire like on YTtalk. It was originally going to be 2 words but I liked having a one word name (blessthefall did it so why not?). This way, when you type my name into a search bar, I am the only one that shows up.

When I was younger, I played the old Pokémon games on gameboy. When Saphire, Ruby, and Emerald came out your character had white hair. I thought it looked really cool and would be awesome to have the name Snow to go along with the hair color (sounds dumb explaining it). Ever since then, any character I create in games that I play is named Snow!

Aspire came from more of who I am. I wanted to make the name more personal to me. Other people tell me that I put so much work into my hobbies. Whether it's music, games, YouTube, or whatever, I try to really perfect what I'm trying to do. I end up aspiring to be a professional musician, or successful YouTuber, and so on. When I think about it, I picture myself as reaching that top level that everyone wants to be on. I think that's why get so annoyed when something doesn't go the way I planned.

So taking those two words, I got SnowAspire!

Well my channel name is simply a combo of my first and last name. Matthew-Matt Kirkpatrick-Kirk. and the i in between matt and kirk is just something i threw in there.

Lol well the story behind mine is kinda not that exciting. Me and the other 2 people on the channel had been talking about starting a youtube channel for a little over half a year and the only thing that was holding us back was a name. We could not agree on one. Finally we sat down and was like okay before we leave we are gonna have a name. I throught of triple res out of no where and suggested it mostly as a joke i was just listing stuff off. It happened to be the only name that all 3 of us could even slightly agree on lol.

Well I have changed my channel name at least 3 or 4 times lol. The first is when way back in the day I used to post WAW and BO1 videos in like 2012 and i had a stupid username and it was R6044745, then after like 6 months I stopped posting and then like a year ago out of boredom I noticed I was really good at BO3 so I thought hey maybe I should upload some games, so i did I was really excited for the first few months being back on youtube and then I sorta started hating BO3 due to the fact I realised hate the futuristic stuff and the game in general was dyeing, during the time I played BO3 my usernames were Polsihboy16 (Because im polish) and my other name was R3iGN_Rage (Yes i was in a clan, I know cringy right?) So after BO3 I moved onto CSGO and I love the damn game. Now Yes I rage really badly ha and so I formed a new clan named Craze so my new name and to this day is Craze Rage. Ha so yep that's my story sorry it was kinda long lol.

My channel name is so simple that I don't need to explain if there is any story behind it ;) I'm an Artist so I added the prefix Artist to my name and kept it as my channel name:bounce:

Back