Whats the story behind your channel name?

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is Bailey, people call me Bails, but that doesn't sound very MLG Pro Gamer...

So, I altered the spelling to Baylze - which looks cooler written! :D

Shikabambi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i always wanted "bambi" in my name since i decided that my persona would have antlers. when i was able to change my name, i asked my friend for naming help. she told me i should name myself "shika" because it means deer in japanese. i decided shikabambi had a ring to it so i went with it.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel name comes from a combination of my old email which was imsobored2407 and my last name. I just combined them and dropped the 2407 part. I initially kept it but realized adding numbers made it a little more complicated to remember for others.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My name is Brandon and I'm a visual artist. I'm boring af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProjectAlpha101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channels name contributes a ton to what my channel is about. Project Alpha is all about helping create Alpha's who can master style, confidence, and mindset! And that's how I came up with my name :)

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was a big fan of Ren & Stimpy when I was young and always thought the character of Powdered Toast Man was really funny. I ended up creating the PSN ID PowdrdToastMan21 when I got a Playstation 4 and when coming up with the name of the channel I didn't want to run into potential copyright issues so I decided to just shorten it to Toast Gaming.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lekjih was my first dratini on Firered, and since then evolved into his own seperate character. The golden dragon with black and white wings in my dp is him~

anime destruction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i like anime and i tend to destroy things (by accident) and boom anime destruction came along