Whats the story behind your channel name?

Mackazz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all, We all have our name which we probably all spent hours and hours trying to think of, right? Well, for some, like me, this wasn't the case. I had a name in my head for years and I knew straight away there was only one name that would fit me, Mackazz, it was my childhood nickname growing up, so, whats the story behind your guy's names? Whether it was thought of or just stuck to you, how'd you come up with it?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My history is really simple.I'm just looking for a good channel name but I don't found any good name.Than I give my channel my own nickname "Rohan"...hahaha :D

Reactions: Mackazz

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I used to play this game called Tomba when I was younger on Playstation 1. And the game was just so good, and I got nostalgia when I heard the name so I just named my channel to Tomba. Even if it might not be the best name for a YouTuber that wants to grow, my mindset is made up on becoming a big youtuber with that name.

Regards

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There was literally no reason other than I liked the sound of it... I play Pokemon and Medicham is my favorite one though so that worked out well! :p

CrimsartHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My YouTube name story is kinda boring. So, for starters, my YouTube username is CrimsartHD. The way I decided to think of a name was write everything I liked on a page, then with a separate page, make random pairs everywhere. I chose Crimson because it's my favourite colour, art because I like art. So Crimson + Art = Crims-art then I added the HD because I can... I'm pretty positive I'm the only YouTube channel with my name, and that's what I was aiming for.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think I have the most inspirational idea. 14, nearly 15 years ago, I was born and called Sam Jowett. So my channel is my name XD
HAHAHA I was going for something like this xD
Thanks for getting in the way of me expressing my idiotic sense of humor :-p

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is a cool thread. The story behind my channe name, which is "ColbzLyfe" is that my name is Colby. Colbs is a nickname I have from my friends and some family, along with various other nicknames haha. But I just changed the s to a z because I thought it looked cooler, and I make vlogs, and various other IRL content so I figured putting the "Lyfe" after would give it a cool affect...therefore resulting in ColbzLyfe