Whats the story behind your channel name?

KOB

Reaction score
My name was created (KOB) in fact by my irish geography teacher . Previously i thought my intials were KO for Keiran O'Brien (which is a full irish name) but one day he called me KOB and i was like why did you call me that and he said peole called keiran o'brien in rieland were shortened to KOB and since then thats what ive always been

Average Bars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I wanted to make a commentary channel, and as I was coming up with names, I thought of those bars that move up and down in some music videos called "Audio Spectrums". And I wanted my name to potray that I was just an average person putting his opinion out there. So I chose Average Bars. Not extremely deep, but at least a little bit original as far as I know.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The story of my name, here we go:

Long, long, long ago. There was a lad named Frank who played on alot of servers on the famous multiplayer mod for GTA: San Andreas, he played on some RP servers and had to have a realistic name, his name was Frank Garden. As time went by he went from a complete noob in English and RP to a profesionnal RP'er and decent in English so he decided he had to change his name. He changed his first name to Frankie instead of Frank but the last name went completely different... He thought big, he could be the best, he could deluge all of the people around, he was like a deluge, a flood, which could overpower and overwhelm anything. Not wanting to copy the exact same word and trying to mix his roleplay origins in (which was Brazilian) he decided to make it Delugo, sounded pretty Spanish/Brazilian in his ears. So that's how Frankie Delugo came. Then he needed a new username on platforms such as Steam and any other, so he took the part of Deluge back, thought about it, a flood, overwhelming, a man with power...... A CAPTAIN OF A SHIP! That's the story of Captain Delugo.

Reactions: Melly

Melly

Reaction score
Well my name is Melanie, but people always call my Mel or Melly. So I used Melly Dunn. Im a plain jane. Im me

Ps Also Im not very creative hahaha

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

ItemSinger

Reaction score
The channel that I help with is Your Drunken History Teacher. He didn't want to use his normal voice, so he can remain distant from his work on there, so he ended up using a drunken voiceover during his first few videos. Since his first video dealt with world history, and he does teach world history, the end result was Your Drunken History Teacher. The funny thing is that he doesn't drink at all.

Machete kun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I love Machete's and I love how every male anime character has "kun" at the end of his name.
That's how Machete kun was born!!!

Kristen Is Calm

I don't caaaaaaare!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first name which was 'tokiodimples' which is still my URL's name I think was inspired by the fact that I had dimples (shocker) and I really loved Tokyo so boom - I was apparently really corny as a young one.

My name currently was inspired by the fact that I was always teased for panicking on high school(social anxiety at it's finest!) so I found it funny if I said I was calm which most people know me as not so that happened.

RayonIsRayon

I, am Rayon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My name is Rayon.......one day i was thinking what i wanted to make a youtube channel about so i said out loud "who am i", "i am rayon", "and Rayon Is Rayon" so i got stuck with "Rayon Is Rayon". Really i just wanted to be myself in my videos and on my channel. So i was kinda telling myself to be myself. God i am strange lol.
Nice post by the way :up2:;)