Whats the story behind your channel name?

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is the story behind your channel name ?

I'll start :
My channel name is the same as my YTtalk username. Here is the story behind my channel name (Zaffron) :

Years ago my sister's birthday was so close and during which i had to gift her something wonderful for her special day. I was thinking to buy a perfume because she likes perfumes so much. So i bought one of the famous perfume brand and i decided to enclose birthday letter sticker . An idea came into my mind through which I invented a saffron-ink pen which can write awesome redolent birthday letter. My sister, was so surprised with that beautiful gift idea. And from that time, i use that idea to write awesome redolent letters as special gift to my dears's birthdays. Therefore, i 've chosen "zaffron" as my channel username :D

Last edited:

Shoxir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No joke, until you just explained it I thought your name was just Zac Efron's name combined into one word XD

I'll be honest, I don't remember how my name came about. I think I might have been just coming up with random sounds. I know I wanted an x in it though lol and the Shox part of it sounds powerful. I really don't remember though XP

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I was a kid I would always growl. No idea why, I was a little freak.
So that is where GR came from
then I watched a commercial that had something called GAKK on it? Idk I don't remember it was english or something. BUT THAT IS GAK

Then games is games.

GrgakGames

(Although vinesauce took it and broke my originality)

Vidcast

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before my channel actually became Vidcast, me and some of the current team decided to make Pod Casts, much like rooster teeth, with video. We decided we would call these videos vidcasts, and when we finally decided to make it a regular thing, Vidcast just seemed appropriate. I don't know what else we could have called it, but from a word none of us had ever said before, it brings so many great memories back, and I love it

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Do you like to read an an interesting subject ?
What is the story behind your channel name ?

I'll start (it's stupid though loool ) :
My channel name is the same as my YTtalk username. Here is the story behind my channel name (Zaffron) :

Years ago my sister's birthday was so close and during which i had to gift her something wonderful for her special day. I was thinking to buy a perfume because she likes perfumes so much. So i bought one of the famous perfume brand and i decided to enclose birthday letter sticker . An idea came into my mind through which I invented a saffron-ink pen which can write awesome redolent birthday letter. My sister, was so surprised with that beautiful gift idea. And from that time, i use that idea to write awesome redolent letters as special gift to my dears's birthdays. Therefore, i 'choose "zaffron" as my channel username :D
Well my YTtalk name, YouTube name, etc is the same as my stage name, V3XL0R. I came up with the name three years ago while I was talking to a friend of mine. We both were coming off with all kinds of names because my last name wouldn't do because it's been used so many times. Eventually, I said vexlor and he said, "Sure, but use numbers and capital letters." Hence, V3XL0R was born. Eventually, I found out that my name had a meaning. Vex means to annoy and is generally used as a verb. Lor is a prefix for Lord, pretty much. Either way, I liked it and the fact that there were several meanings and several ways to pronounce it. One thing about a name is that you have to live up to it and own that name. Make something out of it for sure. Btw, that was a pretty cool story for how you came up with your name.

Reactions: Freshly Finished

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
My forum nickname (and old channel name) was how my friends usually call me plus my hour of birth, with this new name I wanted to give the idea of someone that gives his thoughts on videogames as a player for the players

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Juzey comes from a childhood nickname, and I honestly don't know why I added a 'the' to the start. I thought it was because 'Juzey' was taken, but I can't find a channel by that name now, so who knows?

Reactions: Freshly Finished