whats the biggest problem a youtuber faces?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In your opinion what's the biggest challenge you face as a youtuber? Just trying to start a quick conversation! :) I find these topics interesting.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The biggest problem a youtuber could have? I would say, doing something that would ruin your reputation

Just ask Austin Jones (I'm afraid i probably can't say what he is accused of. An admin is on me about PG-13 content lol)

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say getting your videos out there. It's hard to find trends to make videos about, and even when you do make a video that you think should do really well because of trends, tags, etc. it sometimes doesn't do well. So I'd say the hardest part of being a youtuber is getting your videos out there.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm going to say getting noticed. There's a lot of content out there!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
The biggest problem, I believe, is not lack of time, money, equipment or audience. It's that many, but not all, don't realize that their videos are not interesting enough to bother watching.

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Exposure. You can produce super high quality content, but if it gets drowned in the thousands of other videos uploaded a day, then nothing really happens. Networking, marketing, exposure is the hardest thing IMO these days.

Reactions: Hulio

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Another vote for getting noticed. Getting exposure for a video you think is of interest, or for your channel as a whole...

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The biggest problem is, how to maintain/grow in an ever increasing pool of available content.