What's the Best Video Editing Software?

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is the very best video editing software? We personally use Power Director 13, because of it's fast rendering speeds and plan on upgrading to the newest Power Director 14 when we save up enough money to purchase it. In you opinion, what do you think the best video editing software is? Sony Vegas? Adobe Premier? What do you use?

mantic59

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm a Sony Vegas (Pro) user but I realize I'm in the minority. Certainly Premier is enormously popular with the "pro-sumer" and video professional. But if Power Director is working well for you why spend the money (and perhaps more importantly, why take the time with the learning curve trying to figure out a new software design and work flow) on something else?

zthemuffinmanf

Reaction score
Adobe Premiere is ultimately the best. Best interface, render speeds, and features; but, it is pricey. I prefer Sony Vegas because it's the one to which I am the most used.

Regardless, it's not the video editor that matters as much as the editor itself. Use whatever is best for you

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I use Sony Vegas Pro and that's what works for me. I get the results that I want and that should be your focus. If you're getting the results you want with your software, then keep using it. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Temperance

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally prefer sony vegas pro becuz its easier to use and always gets the job done for me

Reactions: V3XL0R

Auto-Mafia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use PowerDirector12 currently I bought it once and dont have to pay $49 a month to use it!

BoozeandBS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Premiere.. it's the first software I learned back in high school, and I've learned all the other major programs like avid, final cut, edius etc. but I have and always will prefer premiere (unless newer better stuff comes out of course)

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
What is the very best video editing software? We personally use Power Director 13, because of it's fast rendering speeds and plan on upgrading to the newest Power Director 14 when we save up enough money to purchase it. In you opinion, what do you think the best video editing software is? Sony Vegas? Adobe Premier? What do you use?
I use the same as you! But I wouldn't be in a rush to upgrade just yet. Honestly not sure it's worth shelling out an extra £70 for the few upgrades IMO. Personally I'll get Power Director 16 ultimate or Director in a years time.

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have Vegas Movie Studio Platinum. I'm not sure if it's the best, but it gets the job done and is quite affordable.

Booker Ames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adobe Premiere is ultimately the best. Best interface, render speeds, and features; but, it is pricey. I prefer Sony Vegas because it's the one to which I am the most used.

Regardless, it's not the video editor that matters as much as the editor itself. Use whatever is best for you
I agree, Premiere and all the other Adobe creative software are standard for a reason.

Reactions: BoozeandBS