Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What's the best part about being a Youtuber?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by wiredjelly, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Karnage316
    Cash:
    $29
    I'm still fairly new to this but I've been loving creating videos and sharing my thoughts on the games I play with people. As I've started making new videos and getting inspiration, I find it encourages me to push my editing abilities to new levels as I try and bring the ideas I have into reality. I find myself spending hours just potching around with old clips and stuff making mockups of sequences that I want to put into new videos, or new intros, or even something as simple as different transitions to see how I can improve the overall finished article. It's really quite energising at times :)

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $47
    I love connecting with people who have the same interest as me, and I've made some youtube friends that turned into real life friends.

3. Annie's Vegan Journey
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $62
    I love being creative making and editing my videos! Cooking and EATING all my creations in the kitchen. Trying and experimenting with new foods! Being myself and sharing apart of myself whilst connecting with like minded people. And hopefully to make a difference in the world by encouraging vegan eating, because that's just another animal's life saved! :)

4. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $75
    The best part of YouTube is the potential.

It's also great because it's the only site that shares ad revenue with creators.

5. Brittneytaylorwg
    Cash:
    $41
    The best part for me, is how it makes me feel better about myself and I have the opportunity to do the same for others. I love how much freedom I can have in something I enjoy and I enjoy making others happy:)

6. Lazy Nik
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    For me, knowing that your video made someone's day a little bit brighter is the best feeling.
    And when people actually comment on your stuff saying it's good - it's the sign for me that it actually did xD

7. MyBigBrain
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $87
    The best part of being a YouTuber is the beautiful, delusional fantasy of making a living off YT one day.

8. MAXX ADORNO
    Cash:
    $18
    I think its a major self confidence booster, well for me at least. Before youtube i was very shy and wasnt outgoing, but after ive become more outgoing and talk to people more.

9. nad
    nad
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $228
    Best part of being a YouTuber:
    - The limit is only the sky! It's possible to achieve anything on YouTube
    - Stats! For me half of the fun is reading and analyzing the stats of my videos
    - Money! I financed my whole university life from being a YouTuber

10. Mark Stise
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $73
    For me I can get to do what I enjoy.
    If I am vlogging about something
    It's nice to see that there are other people
    Out there that like the same things I do or feel the same way on a topic of conversation.