What's the best part about being a Youtuber?

Personally I like knowing that my content has helped those struggling to be who they are. Even if it’s only one person, I’m glad I was about to help.

I love to entertain people so I use it to try and make people laugh. I also do a vlog series that tracks my attempts to lose weight so I also use it as a weight loss diary. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

For me its the feeling that I'm helping someone :) I know what its like desperately wanting to find out about something and being almost totally unable to find anything related to it so i'd say its the satisfaction of knowing that somewhere out there I've saved someone the day to a day and a half of randomly searching actors/plotlines/wiki's to find stuff...

For me it is staying in contact with home and reaching out to new people. It makes me really happy when I see friends and family comment on my videos! Vlogging also pushes me to go out the door and experience new things :)

I like that YouTube gives me platform where I can be creative with how I want to do music covers. Plus a place to put my originals, those more often later on. I get to work on things with music and learn and grow to hopefully get better with time and build an audience while I’m doing it.

This is a question that is fundamentally the same for everyone but in the same sense, one that polarizes everyone. So strange!

For me, obviously creating content is a plus but it is more having people to share that with. People that actually enjoy what it is that I make and get something from it. That, to me, has always been the best part of doing what I do.

Back