Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What's the best part about being a Youtuber?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by wiredjelly, Feb 1, 2018.

1. wiredjelly
    Cash:
    $13
    I love it that I can express my creativity and do what I love. It makes me happy creating new videos and I'm constantly thinking about it! I think being a Youtuber is great! :)

2. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $292
    For me it's being able to share my love for creating content and to be able to connect with other Youtubers and fans. If you can make someone's day better while doing what you love then it must be a good thing. Plus it's just so darn fun to create videos/Films. =]

wiredjelly likes this.
  3. wiredjelly
    Cash:
    $13
    I agree! It's so fun and I love meeting new people! That's why I'm happy to have joined this forum. :)

Farley Productions likes this.
  4. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,361
    Because this is YouTube-related, I've moved it to the main Youtube discussion forum. =)

5. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $325
    For me, it has made me go into the world, These past years I have gone to over 10 different places, meeting a lot of new people and having a great time!
    I would do it all over again, and I will continue to travel, until I can´t anymore for some reason!

wiredjelly likes this.
  6. chubbybots
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $36
    Connecting with lots of other cool creative people and feeding off their energy and channeling it into my builds :D

wiredjelly likes this.
  7. Boki
    Cash:
    $33
    I found it a great way to showcase my project (essentially, illustrating the entire Bible on verse to verse basis).
    However, I realized that it is really fun to do on its own, so my channel has branched in couple of very connected directions. :)

wiredjelly likes this.
  8. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $227
    Depends on the channel/video I put out
    I like to hear that I have helped people and that my video has saved them money.
    I also like picking up a monthly pay check.

wiredjelly likes this.
  9. wiredjelly
    Cash:
    $13
    That's a great reason! What places have you gone to? Different countries as well?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2018 ---
    Yes I love getting inspiration from watching other videos and seeing what people create too! :)

chubbybots likes this.
  10. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $325
    Been to a lot of places, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Brussels 2 times, London a lot of times, Luxembourg, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Kiev and Chernobyl, Normandy, Rio de Janeiro, New York City, amongst a lot of places!