What's the best part about being a Youtuber?

wiredjelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it that I can express my creativity and do what I love. It makes me happy creating new videos and I'm constantly thinking about it! I think being a Youtuber is great! :)

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
For me it's being able to share my love for creating content and to be able to connect with other Youtubers and fans. If you can make someone's day better while doing what you love then it must be a good thing. Plus it's just so darn fun to create videos/Films. =]

Reactions: wiredjelly

wiredjelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it's being able to share my love for creating content and to be able to connect with other Youtubers and fans. If you can make someone's day better while doing what you love then it must be a good thing. Plus it's just so darn fun to create videos/Films. =]
I agree! It's so fun and I love meeting new people! That's why I'm happy to have joined this forum. :)

Reactions: Farley Productions

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Because this is YouTube-related, I've moved it to the main Youtube discussion forum. =)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For me, it has made me go into the world, These past years I have gone to over 10 different places, meeting a lot of new people and having a great time!
I would do it all over again, and I will continue to travel, until I can´t anymore for some reason!

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
Connecting with lots of other cool creative people and feeding off their energy and channeling it into my builds :D

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I found it a great way to showcase my project (essentially, illustrating the entire Bible on verse to verse basis).
However, I realized that it is really fun to do on its own, so my channel has branched in couple of very connected directions. :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on the channel/video I put out
I like to hear that I have helped people and that my video has saved them money.
I also like picking up a monthly pay check.

wiredjelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me, it has made me go into the world, These past years I have gone to over 10 different places, meeting a lot of new people and having a great time!
I would do it all over again, and I will continue to travel, until I can´t anymore for some reason!
That's a great reason! What places have you gone to? Different countries as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1517496365,1517496285][/DOUBLEPOST]
Connecting with lots of other cool creative people and feeding off their energy and channeling it into my builds :D
Yes I love getting inspiration from watching other videos and seeing what people create too! :)

Reactions: chubbybots

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's a great reason! What places have you gone to? Different countries as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1517496365,1517496285][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I love getting inspiration from watching other videos and seeing what people create too! :)
Been to a lot of places, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Brussels 2 times, London a lot of times, Luxembourg, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Kiev and Chernobyl, Normandy, Rio de Janeiro, New York City, amongst a lot of places!