What's the best editing video to put text on images?

Isa Al

Reaction score
Hello

I create YouTube videos and most of my videos are images with text on them and a background music and maybe some speech.

But I am having some hard time finding a good and easy software to do so. I am using Photo ( built in app in Windows 10) and VideoPad but they aren't that good or easy to use.

So any recommendations? I use a lot of images and text in the video so I need something to save time unlike Videopad where putting text is a time consuming, and not so clear on the image.

Thanks

Magic Pete

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I have always assumed that most video editing programmes have a built-in titling facility. I know that Premiere, Pinnacle, AVS and Power Director do and I find that each is quite easy to use. Each will put titles on stills as well as video. However, I cannot speak for any of the free programmes.
For stills only I would have thought just about any photo editing programme has this facility. Mine do. For a free one try GIMP that I occasionally use.

Regarding the best suggestions for titles on video, I would suggest staying away from fancy intricate fonts and stick to plain ones and you will find that yellow shows up the best with an outline and shadow to make it stand out from the video or still. Avild reds and blues.
I know this is not a great deal of help really.
Pete