Whats missing? - Design video

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Having watched both part 1 and 2 of the video you've posted in this thread it looks pretty solid, some brilliant use of software and I like the idea of setting yourself a monthly challenge...what I would maybe suggest is incorporating other elements into this video as; speaking as an audience member. there did seem to be one or two little places where it felt like you were maybe either thinking up what to say on the spot or were maybe struggling a bit to fill the run length of the video from an audio perspective...so I would maybe suggest giving a little channel update on videos like these...or maybe asking and answering a few Q and A style questions on design at least during the less active parts of the designing process...it doesnt necessarily have to be longer just a bit more concise :)

other than that though it looks and sounds Great! :)

Thank you this great feedback. Yeah sometimes ( in the old videos) I wouldnt know what to talk about but filling this time with related q&as would be great :)

I not quite sure what you mean by channel update though ?

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you this great feedback. Yeah sometimes ( in the old videos) I wouldnt know what to talk about but filling this time with related q&as would be great :)

I not quite sure what you mean by channel update though ?
Happy to help :)

When I say channel update I mean like; Well, an update about what to expect coming up on your channel really :) You could use it to talk a little bit about yourself, how you feel your videos are coming along. what you hope to do over the next few weeks/months with your channel or your designs, you could take that time to ask your audience if they'd like to see any particular design ideas or if they have any questions which you could then follow up with on the next video you do as part of your Q&A thing :) it's really up to you in terms of how you do it :)

Reactions: Samira

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Happy to help :)

When I say channel update I mean like; Well, an update about what to expect coming up on your channel really :) You could use it to talk a little bit about yourself, how you feel your videos are coming along. what you hope to do over the next few weeks/months with your channel or your designs, you could take that time to ask your audience if they'd like to see any particular design ideas or if they have any questions which you could then follow up with on the next video you do as part of your Q&A thing :) it's really up to you in terms of how you do it :)

Oh that sounds like a great idea I will keep it in mind for the future. Wow thank you for all the great advice and ideas :)

Reactions: TYTD