What's good or bad about my channel?

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone just looking for some insight into how i can improve my YouTube channel, upload schedule and thumbnails could be better so not so much about that but more the content, production quality, did it keep your attention? Is the content succeeding in making you laugh?

Cheers to anyone who reads this

Reactions: Caroll

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
Yeah, if I were you I would work on your thumbnails & making your titles a bit more interesting (like just as an example, your recent video could be titled: 'CAR TROUBLE?! (PUBG funny moments)' or something, which might draw a bit more attention to it). The title & thumbnail are the first things people will see & if they're not interesting enough, people are less likely to watch your video, even if the actual content of the video is incredible.
The content isn't really my kind of content so it's hard for me to say much. I'd say it was entertaining enough, but maybe someone with more interest in gaming would be better to comment on the actual content.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help (or like any help at all haha), but good luck with hopefully getting some better responses :)

Reactions: unevenflaps

Caroll

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Mic seems to clip a bit, might want to search a solution for that.
I know you didn't ask for upload schedule advice but, pick a day of the week you want to upload, and consistency is key.

I'd suggest somehow introducing your friends, voices can sound similar it's hard to know who is talking, also if people have a name (even if it's a username) to attach to a voice they grow to like them more.

You get comments and likes, which means people find you funny and entertaining. The funniest jokes are the ones that come out naturally.

A way to earn more subscribers and views is to closed caption the videos, it's helped me quite a lot.

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I found it pretty entertaining overall. Although I do agree with @Caroll that voices tend to kind of blend together and having so may to differentiate person to person would be awesome. I second the closed captions too. They may take a long time to revise and such, but they’re definitely worth it.

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!
Yeah, if I were you I would work on your thumbnails & making your titles a bit more interesting (like just as an example, your recent video could be titled: 'CAR TROUBLE?! (PUBG funny moments)' or something, which might draw a bit more attention to it). The title & thumbnail are the first things people will see & if they're not interesting enough, people are less likely to watch your video, even if the actual content of the video is incredible.
The content isn't really my kind of content so it's hard for me to say much. I'd say it was entertaining enough, but maybe someone with more interest in gaming would be better to comment on the actual content.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help (or like any help at all haha), but good luck with hopefully getting some better responses :)
I'll try to revise the title format into something with a tad more flare to peak that initial interest, i appreciate the repsonse. Best of luck with your channel aswell :)

Mic seems to clip a bit, might want to search a solution for that.
I know you didn't ask for upload schedule advice but, pick a day of the week you want to upload, and consistency is key.

I'd suggest somehow introducing your friends, voices can sound similar it's hard to know who is talking, also if people have a name (even if it's a username) to attach to a voice they grow to like them more.

You get comments and likes, which means people find you funny and entertaining. The funniest jokes are the ones that come out naturally.

A way to earn more subscribers and views is to closed caption the videos, it's helped me quite a lot.
I'll try to add text during the editing process again, truth be told i was a tad lazy and stopped doing it but it is a neccessity given there are between 2-8 people per video, thanks for the reply :)

I found it pretty entertaining overall. Although I do agree with @Caroll that voices tend to kind of blend together and having so may to differentiate person to person would be awesome. I second the closed captions too. They may take a long time to revise and such, but they’re definitely worth it.
Yeh you're right, i appreciate that you find it entertaining i'm happy that part is sufficient (still always trying to improve that though) you're both right about the closed captions, i tend to add text to occaisional clips but i should try to do it fully in videos, thanks for the response aswell :)

Reactions: tahlia