What's going on?? :S

Video Muncher

Some Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I went to apply for Fullscreen.net but when i put in my e-mail for contact it came up with a message in red stating' a problem has occurred and we have been notified of this issue. Please try again shortly'. It has been doing it a couple of days now and also i went to apply for TGN but when i clicked submit the page would not load.... :/ Don't really know any others worth applying to and really wanted to apply for Fullscreen! What do you think is going on ? There having problems or am i ??

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
what browser are you using? they are having trouble with their site and certain browser. try using a different one, i seen that opera works really good with their website

Reactions: Josh Adams

Video Muncher

Some Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what browser are you using? they are having trouble with their site and certain browser. try using a different one, i seen that opera works really good with their website
Ahhhh okayy! :) thankyou i shall try that![DOUBLEPOST=1352827693,1352827682][/DOUBLEPOST]

Video Muncher

Some Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nope, you were right it was the browser i was using! All sorted thanks for YOUR sensible suggestion :)