What's a program that I could animate a intro on?

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up Doods?

Im planning on making animation(s) of my Intro and I need a program to make them on. I know how to draw, so I can make it myself but Ive never animated anything before. So now I want to oractice. Does anyone know what kind of program I could use. Ive heard Photoshop does and Ive heard of Macromedia Flash but are there any others?

HaiKai (DK) out! Peace

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Flash is the simple if you are all for Frame-By-Frame animation.

But then there's also Adobe Aftereffects.

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Flash is the simple if you are all for Frame-By-Frame animation.

But then there's also Adobe Aftereffects.
Oh yea there is Aftereffects. I need to try and get that. I guess I'll roll with Flash for now since I have it. I just need to learn to use it

Reactions: LifewWithD&i

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After effects is your best bet, it can do simple to professional and anything in between. It's not hard to start learning but does require a fairly good PC to run smoothly.

Reactions: HaiKaiKan

HaiKaiKan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After effects is your best bet, it can do simple to professional and anything in between. It's not hard to start learning but does require a fairly good PC to run smoothly.
Thanks for the info, I need a better computer anyways

Reactions: Sladee

B3NB4IL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Just to throw in my two cents here, while everyone are suggesting After Effects and Flash, I would also look into using non-linear editors such as Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, and if you're a Mac user, Motion or Final Cut Pro X.

While these aren't ideal for creating animation, it's still possible and surprisingly easy when using key-frames. I make nearly all of mine in Adobe Premiere on a 60fps timeline. On occasion though I did use Blender, a 3D Modelling software, complicated but once mastered, fairly easy.