What's a good game to Let's Play on Youtube?

TheFusionOwl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you like retro but would like to play a "game of the present" you might have a look at Ori and The Blind Forest.It has the Sega Sonic retro feel and it's also a sidescroller platformer game but it's released 2015 not in 1993.Probably one of the most beautiful game I've ever played with.Awesome story, graphics and music.
You can have a look at gameplays on my channel and I'm sure you'll like this game.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Last of Us, the early Resident Evil games! maybe even the Fallout series!

JeggiTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@TheSwedishTraveler We actually have a bunch of resident evil games, but I just am soo scared of those games. My girlfriend calls me a Pu**y but I get it.
Fallout and The last of US is awesome! We should play those games. Thanks!

- HamZero

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I started playing The Long Dark and finding it has a really great supportive community. It is a survival game and there are 2 series of storymode out so far with 3 more to be developed over the next few years. There is also a survivor mode to the game so not sure if this is something that would interest you.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
games are tough, its super saturated and I usually never have interest in watching youtubers play unless they can really grab my attention.....seems horror games would be the best bet for me. I like the reaction and scared. Also anything new and people are curious about. Like when FF14 came out, I just looked up, ff14 game play ff14 pvp.

now im curious about the PS5 so I just search "ps5 leaks" ps5 rumor" ps5 specs" so you kinda get the point hope that helps from an honest straight up person