What's a good amount of daily subs?

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is all relative. 100-200 a day is shockingly bad to a Youtuber with 10 mil subs but a dream come true for say a channel like mine where i only have 200 subs

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Like slayerkm said it's all very relative. I'm gaining about 3-5 a day at the moment. I think that will increase though as I grow. All I'm thankful for is I'm not a dying channel like leafy, who loses thousands of subscribers a month!

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
We would love to get even 1 a day but it's tough. We can get some views though but I suppose kids don't subscribe that much.

Last edited:

NathanielGE

I've Got It
Reaction score
200 a day is a dream lol. According to social blade on currently getting around 8 a month. Although I haven't been consistent and have only uploaded twice in about 4 weeks.[DOUBLEPOST=1491986412,1491986015][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only get 100-200 a day. Is that any good?
Just noticed from your channel you are doing long streams on YouTube gaming. That could play a big part in that number. I really want to get into streaming but just need to think of a format.

brgaming

Reaction score
1. As it would be 1 more than you had yesterday! Congrats to you dude on your fast growing channel , good luck

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Do not compare your growth to someone else, compare it with yourself in the past and see if you are doing a better or worse job at growing your channel. Also, subs alone don't matter, you also need to get a large sum of views so compare your view count of your present and past self too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I barely get 1 sub a day on my Car Channel, 100-200 a day must be amazing. Meeting new people and reading their comments must feel glorious. just knowing that people like watching your content should be enough, well for me it would be lol. Anyway i think your doing VERY well keep it up and you will get 400 a day maybe thousands of subscribers. Have a nice day!