Whats a decent sub base to try and start collaborating?

Aloud Thoughts

Reaction score
Im a small channel. I mean real small. Like 101 and on STANDBY small. When do people start trying to collab?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Size doesn't really matter for collabing. You need to try and build friendships and acquaintances and through that collabs will naturally form. If you're looking to link up with someone just for the sake of a collab, try to find people within your range of subs, so it is beneficial for both of you.

Reactions: Crown

mrJoin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a way to develop for my new channel, who can share with me?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

thatbejinxx

Reaction score
I'll be happy to collab with you. Im a small youtuber myself.

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im a small channel. I mean real small. Like 101 and on STANDBY small. When do people start trying to collab?
0 subs is enough to start trying to collab. The thing is you normally collab with similar sized channels and/or friends. If you have 100 subs expect to collab with other channels with around 100 subs, dont expect someone with 100K subs to collab with you.

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a word of warning... Getting people who say they will collab versus people that actually do can be vastly different. I'm over 4K subs, and still haven't been able to get anyone to fit the bill. It can be very frustrating, but that shouldn't dissuade you from trying. Just be prepared that it may take quite a bit of time to get what you want.