I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I can't think of the right way to phrase it, but for example:

Beauty Channel
Vlogger
Unboxing Channel
Gaming Channel
ect, ect

I'm never sure what to actually label my channel as I kinda just post a lot of ''''kawaii''''' content (Subscription box unboxings, Gashapon Videos, Japanese theme videos ect.. Yeah, I know, Weeby :cautious2:) but I definitely wouldn't say I'm a 'kawaii' YouTuber, My attitude and style don't quite fit it I don't think!

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I can't think of the right way to phrase it, but for example:

Beauty Channel
Vlogger
Unboxing Channel
Gaming Channel
ect, ect

I'm never sure what to actually label my channel as I kinda just post a lot of ''''kawaii''''' content (Subscription box unboxings, Gashapon Videos, Japanese theme videos ect.. Yeah, I know, Weeby :cautious2:) but I definitely wouldn't say I'm a 'kawaii' YouTuber, My attitude and style don't quite fit it I don't think!
Whats ya channel fam

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I definitely would consider myself a full on vlogger, but my passion is also gaming so I feel like if
I wanted to do anything with that I would have to create a second channel.

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't been here in a long time... Looks like they got rid of the channel button on your posts.. So I added it to my sig (I assume thats what you're meant to do?)
the link you put in your sig doesn't work :p

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ambeerrrr! Haven't seen you around in forever! How are you doing?
Yeah, I know, Weeby :cautious2:
Embrace the Weebness! I'd say you have a Japanese oriented unboxing channel.

Personally I'm a travel vlogger, but since I'm not doing a whole lot of traveling atm, I'm more a 'foreigner living abroad' type of channel. I often feel pressured to make content, but I'm not always doing something interesting xD So I remind myself why I do this: to document my travels and keep friends and family updated; and then I feel a whole lot more relaxed :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
'Surreal comedy sketch writer'. That or 'No budget, poorly skilled chancer who always forgets a tripod. ' Not the catchiest of titles.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say "Mobile Gamer" is my general title, but "mobile strategy card game channel" is the niche I've been in for a while.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ambeerrrr! Haven't seen you around in forever! How are you doing?

Embrace the Weebness! I'd say you have a Japanese oriented unboxing channel.

Personally I'm a travel vlogger, but since I'm not doing a whole lot of traveling atm, I'm more a 'foreigner living abroad' type of channel. I often feel pressured to make content, but I'm not always doing something interesting xD So I remind myself why I do this: to document my travels and keep friends and family updated; and then I feel a whole lot more relaxed :)
Yeah I took quite a break from YT in general, but hopefully I'm back to stay! LOL
Yeah, I'd agree with that title, it seems right for you :)

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad