• A song or music video

• an 'About Me'

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
a video about funny moments in a game, a video with an original song in it or a more 'about me' style video?

I'm asking because I just got the ability to create a signature and I want to be more effective when it comes to getting people's attention.

I know the answer will vary from person to person but I'd love to read your opinions. ^-^

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude honestly funny moments would be what I choose because I simply love to laugh and love to make others laugh. But then again I LOOOOOOOOVE music so I do see that point as well. Just do whatever you want to do. Do not get caught up too much attempting to figure out which is the "best option" because that just delays progress.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude honestly funny moments would be what I choose because I simply love to laugh and love to make others laugh. But then again I LOOOOOOOOVE music so I do see that point as well. Just do whatever you want to do. Do not get caught up too much attempting to figure out which is the "best option" because that just delays progress.
Well I guess your right about that. It's definitely better to post something than nothing at all. XD

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I guess your right about that. It's definitely better to post something than nothing at all. XD
It really is, think about how all of this as a mountain climb, no matter how little the step forward may seem, in the end it is still progress; though hard work anyone can eventually gain traction.

ShuriBear

Reaction score
I would prefer to click on a funny moments video. When I am watching Youtube I want either of two things: getting entertained and/or getting smarter in stuff I am interested in.
A song? If I see it on my recommended list and it's not special (i.e. 8 harddrives play Darude - Sandstorm) then I will not click it. About me? I do not know you as creator. So that is uninteresting for new people, BUT for your subscribers it is interesting.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would prefer to click on a funny moments video. When I am watching Youtube I want either of two things: getting entertained and/or getting smarter in stuff I am interested in.
A song? If I see it on my recommended list and it's not special (i.e. 8 harddrives play Darude - Sandstorm) then I will not click it. About me? I do not know you as creator. So that is uninteresting for new people, BUT for your subscribers it is interesting.
You make a valid point on fot the about me part. I guess so far a majority of people like funny videos xD makes sence

Reactions: ShuriBear

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Maybe a music video if its good. I like seeing covers. Youtube is oversaturated with" funny moments" videos anyway, and I dont watch "about me" videos unless the person is famous or interesting at first sight. Just my 2 cents.

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe a music video if its good. I like seeing covers. Youtube is oversaturated with" funny moments" videos anyway, and I dont watch "about me" videos unless the person is famous or interesting at first sight. Just my 2 cents.

That is what I was thinking tbh. I figured it wasnt very differenciating, but it seems some people are still very interested in them. It seems that about mes are generally not favored though which is understandable given the reasoning

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
That is what I was thinking tbh. I figured it wasnt very differenciating, but it seems some people are still very interested in them. It seems that about mes are generally not favored though which is understandable given the reasoning
Exactly. But yeah, if you got a good song, or a good voice, or both, def do that.
Beware tho, if you dont have a good voice it might bite back, cos now when i think about it, song covers are the hit or miss videos. Im either gonna sit it through the entire video, or I will click away after the second note if Im not feeling it lol.
So idk, try to make more videos and ask others for opinions before uploading.