What would you like to see?

KKprettygirl

Reaction score
Hi im kelsey i started youtube about a year ago and i just decided to redo my whole channel. Im doing a beauty channel and id like some advice on what you guys would like to see. I only have two videos right now from my previous channel but i want to grow with videos people actually want to watch! Give me some ideas on tutorials, begginer videos, ANYTHING! thanks :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't wear makeup (I probably should, as I'm getting up there in age and want to stay my pretty self, LOL), but Halloween is coming up and character makeup videos are HUGELY popular, so if you can do that sort of thing, then it'd be a good idea, I think.

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
I don't wear makeup (I probably should, as I'm getting up there in age and want to stay my pretty self, LOL), but Halloween is coming up and character makeup videos are HUGELY popular, so if you can do that sort of thing, then it'd be a good idea, I think.
Agreed! Stay trendy and it'll help with views, do some awesome horror makeup tutorials :D Maybe even a clown one since that seems to be a big topic of discussion recently.

Reactions: xingcat

Melinda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Kelsey! I tried to go to your channel through your link here and it doesn't seem to be working. :( I also make beauty videos! I would suggest doing some Halloween makeup tutorials! Those are always fun to watch! Also, I've noticed that using new or popular make up products always helps me get more views.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Agreed! Stay trendy and it'll help with views, do some awesome horror makeup tutorials :D Maybe even a clown one since that seems to be a big topic of discussion recently.
Oh yes! Scary clowns are on-trend, even though I still don't understand that at all.

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Oh yes! Scary clowns are on-trend, even though I still don't understand that at all.
I don't either... was gonna try to nail the trend by making a cinematic clown video but when I went to the store to buy a clown mask, one of the associates said "...yeah, we're sold out of those... and we don't plan on selling more because of recent... issues..." and proceeded to give me a judgmental glare. LOL

KKprettygirl

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yea i noticed the issue with my channel but i only have two videos anyway so its not really that big of a deal atm. But once i start posting again ill fix it for sure!