What would you like to see next

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
currently, i had uploaded two videos of me painting (time laps), however they were both from my sketch book. I want to develop more and upload art tutorial videos, so what would you like to see next, i can do nearly anything with art.
it would be also helpful if you noted it down in the videos (you can get some promotion) but you don't have to as I haven't asked ppl to tell me what they want to see next on my videos yet.

Do basic tutorials about say how to paint/draw hands or get the eyes in the right place. You could also narrate as you paint (typically more for landscapes but...) do you remember those old pbs shows on tv that had painters?

Do basic tutorials about say how to paint/draw hands or get the eyes in the right place. You could also narrate as you paint (typically more for landscapes but...) do you remember those old pbs shows on tv that had painters?

fanastic idea. this encourages more people into waiting for the next upload. x i am definaty trying it out. thank you x

The other thing you can do is just see what else is popular right now and mimic that. or do drawings/paintings related to popular things (i.e. gangnam style) or stuff like that

Back