What would you LIKE to see a vlog about?

Leah Victoria

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What topics do you wish were covered more on the humongous whirlpool of Youtube? Cause dammit, I'll cover them. :)

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha,i love your energy! for now i'd say you vlog about what you feel like vloggin .....but in the spirit of the question....uh kittens? you always seem to offer free kittens...so You could vlog about them then show us....it would be kinda like getting a free kitten....

Leah Victoria

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha,i love your energy! for now i'd say you vlog about what you feel like vloggin .....but in the spirit of the question....uh kittens? you always seem to offer free kittens...so You could vlog about them then show us....it would be kinda like getting a free kitten....
hehe i subbed you i like your videos!! haha there will be lots of small animals in my videos :)

Reactions: Vicboss

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
I'd like to see more randomness, there's just not quite enough of it on youtube for my taste! pretty much, keep doing what you do! haha!

Leah Victoria

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to see more randomness, there's just not quite enough of it on youtube for my taste! pretty much, keep doing what you do! haha!
hahaha yeaahh i kinda have randomness down to a t!!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Vlog about how your summer is going.? Hmm.. I barely have ideas for myself, so thats all i got :p

Reactions: FlipRJ