What would you like to improve in your channel?

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course I want to improve my thumbnails and SEO, but expressing muself and showing my personality (I'm told that I'm weird lol), is something that I really want to improve. I am slowly becoming comfortable with recording gameplays so I hope I can show more of myself.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
After so many years of working on my dual channels, I have improved my thumbnails, titles and tags. However I would like to improve animations and effects in the videos to make it more interesting. I will be working on making Lower thirds for my videos very soon.

Niels Cornelissen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd like to somehow improve our view retention. We try to improve on every video we make, but right now our focus lies on keeping the videos structured so that people don't get confused about what they're watching.

Reactions: Sk Jony

Brandzor

The Dovakhiin destroyer.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Definitely my editing! The software I'm using does the job but it's pretty poor for audio and stuff like that.

Hopefully I'll stop being a bum and pay for a better program!

Reaction score
I definitely need to work on a balance between workflow and schedule. I can't figure one out where I feel like I'm posting enough without it seemingly taking over every waking moment!

Reactions: Niels Cornelissen

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
First off improve my camera shyness/activity (I'm a lazy man, what's not to like), then my filming gear, especially lightning, my recorded stuff is grainy more often than not

Reactions: CandyPhantom