Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What would you do if monetization is not support in your country?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Divine Authority, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Divine Authority
    Cash:
    $42
    I asking this because there is some several people that live in a particular places in which Youtube monetization is absence. If you are happened to be one of them, what would you do?

2. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $238
    I wouldnt create YouTube videos anymore. Im only in it for the money.

videoeditgr and Dave2017 like this.
  3. Looped Fruit
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $4
    Still keep making youtube videos, sell merch, set up a patreon, activate the sponsor feature within Youtube.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2018 ---
    Heard you can make a lot from just selling merch.

4. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $23
    I would make videos:)

5. UhoohExtra
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $20
    Hmm. blimey where do you live JSoul? I'd say keep working on making good content anyway. I your channel takes off and you start getting lots of views then you can moneytise that in different ways. You may be able to place affiliate links etc. Or collect donates to support your channel.. depending on what kind of content you make. Or collab with someon you trust that lives in a country thats supported and share etc.

6. videoeditgr
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $425
    Love your honesty! :)

EVO likes this.
  7. Boki
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $15
    I would make videos but I wouldn't worry about being on schedule and such trivialities. :) My 1st year anniversary is approaching, I've uploaded some 50 videos, will be around 65 by the time anniversary comes - the number would be considerably lover if monetization isn't an option. :)