Comedy WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR? COLLAB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is Rachael and I am a small Youtube with 63 subscribers looking to collab with someone. My channel is mostly comedy, but I post things among many genres. I was wondering if anyone was interested in filming a video collaboration where we would go out to our neighborhoods and ask people, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?". Then with their response, we would pull out a Klondike Bar and say, "do it." This could be vlogged and I think it would make for a really funny video.

To collaborate with me on this idea, I would prefer you have more than 50 subscribers, and your channel must have some sort of comedic aspect to it. Also, you cannot be older than 16 years old to collaborate with me.

If you are interested in collaborating withe me, contact me by emailing me at rachaelandemilie@gmail.com or message me on Youtube. My Youtube Channel name is Life of Rachael.

If you are interested, we would be collaborating through mentioning each other in our videos because we would be doing the same video. I would like to be posting this video sometime in the next month or month and a half, so please reach out to me asap if you are interested.

If you have any questions, you can email me at the same email I mentioned above (rachaelandemilie@gmail.com).

Thanks!

-Rachael

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very interested, actually!

Last edited:

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score