Meet Up/Gathering What Would You Do For A Gathering?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys!

I have been looking through the YTtalk Meet up/Gathering forum for a while now and was a little disappointed that there weren't any meet ups anywhere near me. So I decided that if I can't find a gather I should make one! The only thing is I've never done anything like this before so I don't know what to invite people to.

I know I should invite people somewhere public incase they're an ax murderer, but I don't know what kind of things we could do for a gathering. Should I only invite people on a one on one type format or would it be easier to go "Hey! I'll be at this pizza shop on this day from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm if you want to come can say hi!"

I would just hate to try to invite people somewhere and have it be awkward and boring. Especially if either of us intend on vloging it. What would be a good idea for a meet up? What type of activity would make you want to show up? I would love any and all ideas!

Reaction score
Never done a meetup/gathering so I wouldn't really know how to answer that but I think if there was something interesting to do or at least have some great company then that would be enough to make someone stay in my opinion good luck!

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never done a meetup/gathering so I wouldn't really know how to answer that but I think if there was something interesting to do or at least have some great company then that would be enough to make someone stay in my opinion good luck!
Thank you for the good luck! I just worry that the things I think are cool other people are going to think are boring.

Reactions: factoid nation
Reaction score
Thank you for the good luck! I just worry that the things I think are cool other people are going to think are boring.
well everyone is different so you are going to find people who may think it's boring but you will also have those who will think it's cool as well I suppose that's what makes each of us individuals instead of sheep because we like what we like and we don't follow blindly what we don't like:) but I think something like going to a pizza shop or something like that wouldn't be bad like I said good company sells everything but of course if your vlogging you just have to find your angle