What would you consider 'Lots of views'?

Sam4God

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Obviously videos that reach millions of views have 'lots of views', but realistically and personally, for your own channels, what number of views would you say is "a lot"?

I tend to get about 250 views on each video on average, so for me, anything above 300 views is "good". I consider anything above 500 "really good" and anything more than 1000 as "lots of views" haha!

That's kind of how I judge my videos too (as well as 'likes' obviously) to decide what kind of videos to do in the future.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Obviously videos that reach millions of views have 'lots of views', but realistically and personally, for your own channels, what number of views would you say is "a lot"?

I tend to get about 250 views on each video on average, so for me, anything above 300 views is "good". I consider anything above 500 "really good" and anything more than 1000 as "lots of views" haha!

That's kind of how I judge my videos too (as well as 'likes' obviously) to decide what kind of videos to do in the future.
I'd say over 50k for a video is good for my channel. I have lots with under 1k, but some of my better videos are topping 50k and 100k. I still want a video to get over a million views in a short amount of time, I do lots of dog videos so one of these days one is bound to go viral. My girlfriend actually gave me a good idea for a dog video, I think if I do it right it will be hilarious.

NannerAirCraft

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well my most viewed video has almost 8000 views but it's an outlier as the next highest one has 1.6k views. So if it gets 1000 views to me that's a pretty good amount of views. Over say 2000 would be "a lot of views" for me.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I judge my videos the say way as you do.
Basically if I get 30 views in 24 hours after posting it I feel it's avrage.
If after a month I get 300 views I feel it is a lot for me.

Ruilix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me, about 20 views is really good and 30 would be a lot xD

Reactions: ItsBecky

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I usually get an average of 30 views, so if I get more than 50 I feel great about my video.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For me about 50+ If i get about 20 in a day i find that amazing

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think for each person it will differ depending on the views your normally get. My videos average about 1k but I have a few videos that are above 5k and those are what I consider lots of views.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I consider over 1K views is a lot of views as i have 2 videos have over 1K views but getting over 2K views on a video would be awesome!!! :)