What Would Help Youtubers?

I'll check that out for sure, Rik. The one I'm using right now is decent but man, it's an a**e on to use![DOUBLEPOST=1496014530,1496013651][/DOUBLEPOST]

Rik buddy, you started a convo with me but I need 50 posts here to be able to reply to you. Until I get that it wont let me.

In answer your question, I'm brand new to YouTube. Not ran a channel before. How bout you?

If you wanna reply I have an introduction thread in the Introduce Yourself forum so as long as you dont mind chatting publically I guess we can use that.

I didnt know how else to reply to you except by quoting your post. Sorry to any mods if this isnt allowed.
LOLOL, That's hilarious. Apologies to OP, we'll take this elsewhere.

I'm trying to think of a service or product or something that would help Youtubers in any aspect at all.

Match up Youtubers with people willing to pay for shout outs. anything that puts more money in the Youtubers pocket is a good service.
Pretty much only ignorant noobs "need" anything they would pay for. Or ultra successful channels that need more help with production because they have zero free time. That in between space just needs more money.

Highly recommend getting TubeBuddy if you haven't already. Kinda weird at first, you don't get it on the site you actually install a plugin on your chrome browser. It walks you through the rest with alerts that show you what to do. By far the most important aspect is the keyword suggest tool which you can use to see where your video ranks on youtube searches and how well your keyword is in general. I tweaked a lot of video and realized I was doing keywords completely wrong. Went from a search that no one would ever find to top 5 in a search beating other youtubers with millions of views and subscribers. Seriously, get TubeBuddy or invest in your tags section heavily. It will pay off! Also title optimizing is important too, if not more important.

That microblogging feature they teased almost a year ago would be nice. Are they still testing it?

Another would be a categories feature you could search. Something similar to a tree view where you could search smaller and more specific categories. Each category would show the most popular videos or the most recent uploads. The problem with the search now is that it is sometimes hard to find exactly what you want. Sometimes people don't even know what to search for. Having catagories and featured videos for each would give more exposure to videos that might be good, but aren't easy to find.

Something I thought would be pretty cool is if Google partnered up with Adobe and other software companies to provide creators with cheaper editing suites. You could also have a credit system for those that perhaps can't afford the upfront cost, so adobe takes a portion of your ad revenue until it's paid off. Something like that would be pretty good.

Highly recommend getting TubeBuddy if you haven't already. Kinda weird at first, you don't get it on the site you actually install a plugin on your chrome browser. It walks you through the rest with alerts that show you what to do. By far the most important aspect is the keyword suggest tool which you can use to see where your video ranks on youtube searches and how well your keyword is in general. I tweaked a lot of video and realized I was doing keywords completely wrong. Went from a search that no one would ever find to top 5 in a search beating other youtubers with millions of views and subscribers. Seriously, get TubeBuddy or invest in your tags section heavily. It will pay off! Also title optimizing is important too, if not more important.
Thanks for the info. I've been searching for days on info on how to get my keywords together and my optimizing up to par. Best answer I've read thus far.

Back