What Would Help Youtubers?

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm trying to think of a service or product or something that would help Youtubers in any aspect at all.

Reactions: ProfessionalRik

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TubeBuddy does a lot of stuff, but I don't have it so I don't know what all it offers.

A Tag-alator. Some kinda thing that helps you find the best tags for your video.
A Thumbnail-ifier. An organized template based thumbnail maker to make it quick and simple.
A Promote-inator. Something that keeps track of all the communities you participate it in, so you remember where to post your uploads.
A Collab-majiger. Some chat based program like discord that can help you find local youtubers to collaborate with or people actively looking to collaborate over the internet. Like an LFG for youtubers.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
TubeBuddy does a lot of stuff, but I don't have it so I don't know what all it offers.

A Tag-alator. Some kinda thing that helps you find the best tags for your video.
No idea how well the website works i've never used it but there is a website called 'betterwaytoweb' which generates tags based on keywords.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

A Thumbnail-ifier. An organized template based thumbnail maker to make it quick and simple.
A Promote-inator. Something that keeps track of all the communities you participate it in, so you remember where to post your uploads.
A Collab-majiger. Some chat based program like discord that can help you find local youtubers to collaborate with or people actively looking to collaborate over the internet. Like an LFG for youtubers.
Tubebuddy, by far, is an amazing tool to use for youtube!

I mostly use it for suggesting tags since I don't have the premium version.

I'll have to look into that...

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Make YOUTUBE friends on this forum, be their close friends, talk to them, collab with them. Once u have more than 100 friends, they will take your channel to higher level. FRIENDSHIP rules :)

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use tubebuddy..I love it for the suggested tags..all you gotta do is click from top to bottom..all the tags. they are the best tags that are recommended. did i mention

all you gotta do is click from top to bottom.

bing bang boom

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A really terrific online editor that is very low-cost and easy to use, that goes beyond the nuts and bolts that the YouTube editor allows.
I cannot agree with this more! I'm using VSDC editor (free version) at the minute and although it let me create a very nice intro video for my channel it took me around about 8 hours of graft to work out how to use the damn thing!

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I cannot agree with this more! I'm using VSDC editor (free version) at the minute and although it let me create a very nice intro video for my channel it took me around about 8 hours of graft to work out how to use the damn thing!
A really terrific online editor that is very low-cost and easy to use, that goes beyond the nuts and bolts that the YouTube editor allows.
I use hitfilm 4 Express and it's, so far, the best free editing program I've used. Really intuitive and can do anything from big things to small things. There's tutorials and sample movies they've made on it; it's pretty great.
Pre-made effects, motion tracking, transitions, multiple layers.

And I was PREVIOUSLY using Windows Movie Maker, which felt more useful than YouTube Editor, so this was an amazing leap forward to me.

Reactions: ColdCoastGaming

ColdCoastGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use hitfilm 4 Express and it's, so far, the best free editing program I've used. Really intuitive and can do anything from big things to small things. There's tutorials and sample movies they've made on it; it's pretty great.

And I was PREVIOUSLY using Windows Movie Maker, which felt more useful than YouTube Editor, so this was an amazing leap forward to me.
I'll check that out for sure, Rik. The one I'm using right now is decent but man, it's an a**e on to use![DOUBLEPOST=1496014530,1496013651][/DOUBLEPOST]

Rik buddy, you started a convo with me but I need 50 posts here to be able to reply to you. Until I get that it wont let me.

In answer your question, I'm brand new to YouTube. Not ran a channel before. How bout you?

If you wanna reply I have an introduction thread in the Introduce Yourself forum so as long as you dont mind chatting publically I guess we can use that.

I didnt know how else to reply to you except by quoting your post. Sorry to any mods if this isnt allowed.