What went wrong?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey so I uploaded a channel trailer recently and it has been relieving a lot of negative feedback. I was pretty proud of this edit and thought it talked about my channel pretty well and in a short amount of time. I’ve always struggled with making a channel trailer though, so do you have any ideas on what I could do differently?
Thanks!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey Brett, I just finished watching your channel trailer. To me it was pretty well made. Had nice visuals and went over what your channel is really about.

I honestly don't understand where the "negative feedback" is coming from minus a couple of dislikes. I see no negative comments on my side anyways. In my opinion some people just dislike videos if it's not "perfect" for them instead of liking or disliking when it comes to the actual quality of the video. Plenty of mine get dislikes without any constructive criticism from those who are leaving it. But I don't let it affect myself or my work flow. Sometimes people can also just be "envious" of you and your creative vision. So therefore they do what they feel is right by leaving "dislikes" or "negative feedback."

So from me personally I actually enjoyed your channel trailer and felt like it was a good representation of who you are as a person and what your channel is about. So keep up the good work and ignore the haters. =]

Reactions: BrettTaylorYT