What was your reason for starting a channel?

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Why did you start?
The fitness space lacked hard evidence to back up many of their claims. I wanted to approach fitness scientifically, rely on scientific sources, and sprinkle experience only occasionally. Plus, there was a gap in demographic captivation. Channels either catered to one specific demo (young 18-25 bros, girls wanting a slim waist, etc) or were not effective enough in their message to keep their audience interested. I wanted to fill that gap.

How long have you been doing this?
3 years

Did anyone inspire you?
I guess you can say all other fitness youtubers inspired me because I saw an opening for me to fit into the fitness scene that no other youtuber was filling. Saw the chance and I took it.

What is it that you do on your channel and why was it important to share?

Easy-to-follow fitness videos backed with science. Everyone can use a dose of truth in their fitness goals.

Do you care if this turns out to be a career?

Yes, very much so. Filling the gap is one thing. Being on top of the industry is another. That's the real chase.

What is your favorite thing about making videos?
Everything is ran through me. As much as my failures will solely be of my doing, so are my successes.

Who would be your ultimate collaboration partner(s)?

Anyone that share the same perception of the fitness industry as myself and willing to back it up.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Why did you start? My brother showed me what YouTube was and I saw how many people were popular making videos that weren’t really about anything. So I thought I could do it better

How long have you been doing this? 2 and a half years

Did anyone inspire you? No!! I don’t even watch YouTube or TV for that matter.
What is it that you do on your channel and why was it important to share? Mostly translating game and manga stuff into English. It’s important because no one else is doing it

Do you care if this turns out to be a career? I want money but I can’t quit my job to make videos because I can only make videos while I’m at work!

What is your favorite thing about making videos? Getting nice comments
Who would be your ultimate collaboration partner(s)? Anyone big enough to make me star, but I don’t know their names

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Why did you start?
I have a amazing job, but youtube its a dream i have from long time ago, i managed to put what i do atm together with the videos and workout something usefull to the community
How long have you been doing this?
Its my 4th week, and up to now i have no regrets
Did anyone inspire you?
All the small channels with so much quality, fighting for their position
What is it that you do on your channel and why was it important to share?
I do tech reviews, tutorials and vr experience, but i think its important for one thing, most tech reviewers talk and do things, without noticing that most ppl are not tech-minded, and sometimes most of the common people that watch those videos, have a really hard time to understand, aswell i like to help people out, and if i could do something i love and be a life changer to people, why not to try.
Do you care if this turns out to be a career?
Not only i care, its aswell my objective
What is your favorite thing about making videos?
Its watching the people satisfaction and reward from doing them
Who would be your ultimate collaboration partner(s)?
Anyone with ambition to grow, and that sees youtube as a career chance and not as a rock impossible to break

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always wanted to be a travel person like those on Lonely Planet and Departures. So instead of getting a job doing that, youtube gives you that option. Plus I found out I love making videos and filming ;)