What was the 1st channel you ever subscribed to?

ShadowDaniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's so hard to record in my head when I signed up for youtube. It was also long ago. Let me check! Well is August 2013 and I have no remembered on who I subbed first too. It probably was Coestar! That all I can think of who it could be back in 2013 or early. When I first signed help that was my channel know as Daniel5143. The reason is I want to try out do let's play of games I love and help our clan [WsG] (Worldwide Social Gamers Network). Also, try something new that seems fun to do from what I saw.

That is still my channel. I'm using now. But my name has been changed several times due to the fact I want to make sense of what I am doing. Right now it's let's plays, tutorial and much more focus on you learn something new or helping you out. I love to teach people new things and understnad the game better than they did before.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I signed up for an account somewhere along the year 2013-2014. I think the first person I subscribed to was Pewdiepie. I was watching his gameplays of Corpse Party and the like. I officially made my youtube channel last year.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's so hard to record in my head when I signed up for youtube. It was also long ago. Let me check! Well is August 2013 and I have no remembered on who I subbed first too. It probably was Coestar! That all I can think of who it could be back in 2013 or early. When I first signed help that was my channel know as Daniel5143. The reason is I want to try out do let's play of games I love and help our clan [WsG] (Worldwide Social Gamers Network). Also, try something new that seems fun to do from what I saw.

That is still my channel. I'm using now. But my name has been changed several times due to the fact I want to make sense of what I am doing. Right now it's let's plays, tutorial and much more focus on you learn something new or helping you out. I love to teach people new things and understnad the game better than they did before.
Cool! Did you sign up for a custom URL before the name change? I made that mistake. lol. The URL on my main channel has almost nothing to do with the content :/
Have your videos brought in new people to the guild? I know a group that made a WoW podcast to promote their raiding group and had lots of success.

ShadowDaniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have changed the URL from the current state of what is was on my channel. My group only brings a little for new people. It is not a big one. We have started back up this year. It originally started back in 2011 but time has inference. We have time now. We're currently playing around with random videos to see what works.

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
No judgements here! ;) Be honest!

2 questions:

1) When did you first sign up for YouTube? What was the 1st channel you subbed to?
2) When did you first sign up for an actual channel? Why?

Me: I first signed up in 2007 so I could 'rate' videos I though were funny. I switched between YT and a site called 'Stupid videos' (don't judge! I was a teenager). I think my first channel was 'The Amazing Atheist', which is super cringy. I know.

I finally setup a channel in Feb 2015, almost 2 years ago now because I wanted to talk politics and history. I never thought it would lead me to such a vibrant 'Political Junkie' community and the chance to actually make this my job. It's amazing!

You??
Toby turner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It was either Charlieissocoollike or NigaHiga. Still subscribed to both.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I signed up for an account somewhere along the year 2013-2014. I think the first person I subscribed to was Pewdiepie. I was watching his gameplays of Corpse Party and the like. I officially made my youtube channel last year.
Pewdiepie gets a lot of hate, but he is one of the hardest working people on the site. He's uploaded an edited video everyday for years! That takes so much dedication! I would burn out.

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was NerdCubed, and I thought he was super funny.

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the first channel I subscribed to was Grace Helbig, back when she was on My Damn Chanel as DailyGrace. I've watched her ever since!

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first channel on YT must have been years ago, maybe 2007. I had it primarily to lurk and watch beauty videos, whatever was popular. My first subscribe must have been JennaMarbles, or maybe LiveLavaLive (Mitchell Davis) during the height of "emo/scene" myspace era.

He made and still makes cool art videos. He subconsciously inspired me, almost 10 years later!