What was the 1st channel you ever subscribed to?

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Geez i probably signed up in early 2010 when I was 5 and I first subscribed to SeaNanners, My actual channel was in January of this year :D

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first ever channel was back in 2006. At least thats when the first video i posted on that channel was released. I created the channel to actually post videos of me and my friends doing "Jackass" style stunts. Its funny because that channel i created back in 2006 is filled with jackass stunts, me playing guitar and skateboarding. I love going back and looking at the channel literally spans from middle school-high school-college a lot of nostalgia. My first channel i think i subbed to was Marty Schwartz. He did guitar tutorials and stuff like that. My first youtube from 2006 has more views than my current channel where im actually looking to get views and subs. Funny!

Great topic to post about. Now im sitting here at work watching all my old videos.
I have some old videos like this as well!! They're from my first couple years in college and some are cringey, but all are hilarious.
Have you made them private or are you keeping them out there for all to see?

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
not sure how long ago, dang its been awhile, my first sub was zefrank, I haven't seen anything new from him in a long time but check his animal videos out he was great! Decided to YouTube for myself around mid January of this year but I think I took the channel name at the end of December to practice my uploading and stuff.

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
think that was King Nappy that I first subbed too on youtube.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Signed up around 2013 but didn't start making content actively until around Febuary of last year. I'm currently almost 2,200 subscribers. I first subscribed to AtheneWins and Swifty both from WoW. They were my inspiration to start youtube.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure the first person I subbed to would have been Jenna Marbles but maybe it was Shane Dawson... or Fred! and my first channel was called something embarrassing, probs? i don't really remember :')
Hasn't Fred's channel been sold off? It's amazing that his squeeky voice made him the king of youtube for a year or two.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have some old videos like this as well!! They're from my first couple years in college and some are cringey, but all are hilarious.
Have you made them private or are you keeping them out there for all to see?
I have them on my personal youtube account and not my "professional one" so they are out in the public but no one can connect that account with my PureDangles account ;)

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Signed up around 2013 but didn't start making content actively until around Febuary of last year. I'm currently almost 2,200 subscribers. I first subscribed to AtheneWins and Swifty both from WoW. They were my inspiration to start youtube.
I miss playing WoW for long hours. It just wasn't good for my productivity or physical health. But I have so many good memories of that time chatting and raiding.