What videos do you have the most fun making?

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I love doing cut commentaries but my 'Dumb YouTubers' series are always my favourite to create

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My scripted "episodes" are my favorites. They are content I work the hardest on and can actually file disputes for and take betches to court for if they claim it. I have one for the Arkham series that is coming out and I'm pretty passionate about it. Moreso than I've been in a while.

Reactions: Tyhd

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love making video's where I introduce something new into my video's, like for example I now have a green screen and playing with that while making a video makes it allot more fun even!
That's all I do now. Just green screen spam. Been that way for a while.

Johnny_Seagull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
I have an occasional series that's deliberately bad in every possible way. Goddamn its fun to make.

ClemmyGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm most proud of my game recommendations playlist because it ties into the purpose of my channel, highlighting smaller lesser known titles which are fantastic games in themselves.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've really enjoyed all my vids, really anything that makes me laugh, i dont enjoy the ones I have to speak though, I'm quite a nervous speaker, though Twitch has helped me a bunch!

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I have played a couple of games I would never have played if I didn't do Youtube. Press X not to die being the main one. Weirdest game ever but really funny. Ended with me fighting a killer clown with a balloon sword. Or party hard where your neighbours are having a party and you have to kill them all to shut them up. They were fun.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have played a couple of games I would never have played if I didn't do Youtube. Press X not to die being the main one. Weirdest game ever but really funny. Ended with me fighting a killer clown with a balloon sword. Or party hard where your neighbours are having a party and you have to kill them all to shut them up. They were fun.
So new gaming lets plays?

I've really enjoyed all my vids, really anything that makes me laugh, i dont enjoy the ones I have to speak though, I'm quite a nervous speaker, though Twitch has helped me a bunch!
Well you only have to talk a few times a year ;)