What videos are trending right now?

ashleynicholsonvlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone! I'm wondering if you guys have a sense of what videos are trending - like how the roast yourself, 100 layers of something, ect types of videos used to be really popular.

Jakoda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Ranter, Commentator, Designer
the mannequin challenge, the election (still), christmas "preparation" videos (pretty soon, trust me). the roast yourself and 100 layers are still trending, but not nearly as big. hope this helps!

Reactions: javacentral

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the mannequin challenge, the election (still), christmas "preparation" videos (pretty soon, trust me). the roast yourself and 100 layers are still trending, but not nearly as big. hope this helps!
This guy knows stuff.

Hey everyone! I'm wondering if you guys have a sense of what videos are trending - like how the roast yourself, 100 layers of something, ect types of videos used to be really popular.
There is a trending tab in YouTube ? If you are from some alien country like me (South Africa) just change your location to UK or USA at the bottom of the youtube page and go to trending

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
AHHH a self roast. That would be fun! I might have to try that..