what topic ? <3

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
trueeee.................................but i failed French AND Spanish LOL :giggle:
I can speak portuguese, spanish, italian and am currently learning latin and japeness. :) btw sorry about whats going on your thread, just realised :confused: <3

Reaction score
1. I'm not pushing you around
2. I'm older than you, so don't call me a child
3. Behave.
For the record - I feel like instigated this teasing in the first place. It was intended jokingly, but I apologize if you found it hurtful.

rayy <3

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can speak portuguese, spanish, italian and am currently learning latin and japeness. :) btw sorry about whats going on your thread, just realised :confused: <3
its fine its just nice talking 2 everyone
and WOW :eeks: OMG HOW DID U LEARN THAT ALL :dance:

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
For the record - I feel like instigated this teasing in the first place. It was intended jokingly, but I apologize if you found it hurtful.
Thank you. It means a lot! :) I knew you were joking, but it started to get annoying, but you quit when I told you to, and I appreciate that. It's important to not p**s off other people in this awesome community. :) You know what a community is all about, Kevin.

Reactions: unknown_user0004

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree I'm sorry If it hurt you,:sorry2: it was all a joke. I take back everything I said :unsure2: apart from the grumpy face comment that was pretty funny! :p But on a serious note I don't feel that the last few comments have been to "kind" how do I have the guts to talk so freely about things I dont fully commit to (if that makes any sense) Im sorry Pearl, I will treat you with respect from now on, but PLEASE use smileys more often, you seem so blunt all the time :) xoxo

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
its fine its just nice talking 2 everyone
and WOW :eeks: OMG HOW DID U LEARN THAT ALL :dance:
most of it I've known ever since i can remember, being born and raised in portugal I already knew that, then I picked up spanish and italian pretty easily because I already knew portuguese and their all so similar! :)

rayy <3

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
most of it I've known ever since i can remember, being born and raised in portugal I already knew that, then I picked up spanish and italian pretty easily because I already knew portuguese and their all so similar! :)
OH that's awesome !! im so boring i was just raised in England ..............................

Reactions: Natacha Martins