what topic ? <3

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
kindness; and if youre referring to "yttalk's first lady" - people know me as the first lady of YTTALK because I was the first woman ever on yttalk.
I got it. I am a very kind woman and you are not in the place to tell me that I am not.
"First lady" is not the same as being the first woman on YTTalk.

rayy <3

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You were rude. I may remove the warning if you can get a grip and behave nice towards other people.
you should remove it shes been so kind to me and been helping me setup my account and stuff :redface:

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I got it. I am a very kind woman and you are not in the place to tell me that I am not.
"First lady" is not the same as being the first woman on YTTalk.
hush child, just cause your a moderator does not mean, you can't push me around! :stop2:

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
you should remove it shes been so kind to me and been helping me setup my account and stuff :redface:
Well, she may have been nice to you, but she was behaving disgustingly towards me. Like a said, if she can behave nice, I'll be more than glad to remove the warning.

rayy <3

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, she may have been nice to you, but she was behaving disgustingly towards me. Like a said, if she can behave nice, I'll be more than glad to remove the warning.
fair enough :biggrin: