What to upload?

GPM1000

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, so I'm a Geometry Dash YouTuber with about 1.2k subs, but I want to expand. I don't have a mic, so I want to do something that doesn't need that, so I just don't know what to do... I have some ideas, but I want feedback from you guys too.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want your YouTube channel to grow, your audience needs to be able to hear you. Most people can kind of put up with bad video image quality to a certain extent. But if they can't hear you well, invest in your channel! You can find a $30 mic from Amazon. You don't need anything fancy.

Orangeguy587

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want your YouTube channel to grow, your audience needs to be able to hear you. Most people can kind of put up with bad video image quality to a certain extent. But if they can't hear you well, invest in your channel! You can find a $30 mic from Amazon. You don't need anything fancy.
There are certain exceptions though. I enjoy watching Amnesia the Dark Decent without commentary.[DOUBLEPOST=1500047368,1500047217][/DOUBLEPOST]Without a microphone I would recommend doing some kind of FPS, wether it would be Call Of Duty, Halo, ect. or just some free browser hits like Agar.io, Slither.io. Again just my opinions.

Also your channel link isn't working...