What to do when someone sends you a death threat in Croatian?

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The reason I started apologizing to my subscribers in the first place was for that.
Also, the reason I was a little worried when talking in that video is, that I knew some people from Croatia will send me death threats over that.
It was about my fetish and I intentionally did not put in the thumbnail nor in the video anything that would be considered sexual and tried to minimize the time I talk about it to about just saying I have it and end the video, so viewers know.
My intention was not to provoke anyone or to offend anyone it was just to let people know.

Thanks for reading. :)

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wouldn't much worry about it, but also wouldn't share personal secrets either. Also you can remove/ban users from your channel so they cannot comment on your videos.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for that advice.I didn't want to make this about pity party of me just wanted to say that it's in another language, so youtube wouldn't understand what he is saying to me.
I know but is still not a justification to kill someone over different perspective or interest.
I understand that is human nature and not trying to censor that just understand why people get mad over someone just saying something personal about himself like it's a crime.
I mean in the past I got death threats and insult for just being me, and I didn't say anything personal or secret.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the strategy / technique advice discussion forum. =)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's just a part of being a YouTuber. No one ever really takes their comment sections seriously. It's usually just a flood of memes, self-promotion, and threats. The genuine comments are usually the gold you have to dig for. Unless people are leaking your private information, then it's perfectly normal to be receiving death threats (as weird as that sounds). Since you're still a small YouTuber, it should be really easy for you to just block them and eventually they all should go away.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, don't worry about negative comments. I've been told to kill myself by someone before because I video a had on Google Adwords interrupted something he wanted to watch. And he hinted that I just make trash and whatever. No big deal, honestly, especially if you're self aware and confident enough in yourself. But ultimately, none of that matters because it's just some jerk somewhere in the world that just anonymously posted on your video. It's not actually going to hurt you and honestly, there are tons of mean spirited a-holes on the planet, so the likelihood of crap like that is high.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for all the help.I deleted that and now will be only posting on my oldest account from 2006 with improved quality and more immersive content. :)