What to do to get a youtube partnership?

AJ Kim

Reaction score
Hey,
I made my youtube channel and i don't have that many views or subs but i was wondering what i need to do before youtube will reach out to me and ask to become partners. check out my channel and tell me what you think as well!

Reactions: enzerutomoshibi

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know that you obviously will need a decent amount of subscribers and views before they ask you but I dont know the figures for them to do so. One of our members recently was asked to become one JustKevYTP, you could check out his channel but the thing is he is from Melbourne Australia and there isnt that many partners already from there so his chances of getting partnership earlier on can be much higher than say for a person from the USA.

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First:
Just did a quick search, the following countries can get partnered with YouTube: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, France, French Guiana, Germany, Guadeloupe, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Reunion, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, Belgium, Kenya, Philippines, and Singapore.

However this may not be an accurate list so you might want to check yourself.

Second:
Upload videos every week.. even 2 times a week would be better (Maximum of 3-4 minutes per video otherwise people might get bored)

Third:
Upload content that your audience will watch. If you're a fitness person, then upload fitness stuff.... if you're a geek, then upload geeky stuff etc....

Forth:
Make sure you tag your videos properly, tell your facebook friends about your video, tell them to share your videos.. print business cards and give them out if you are ever on the street filming because there are always people watching you and wondering what u are doing.

Fifth:
Use copyright free music and learn how to edit your video well. I watched your latest video "Pretty Little Liars Inspired: Emily Fields :)" and it made me dizzy lol so learn how to hold the camera steady and not go all wonky. This can be very difficult for viewers to watch so they might not come back to watch another one especially since there are SOOOOOOOOOO many other people on YouTube who the can watch =p

Sixth:
Be patient, your followers will come. (helps to promote yourself in anyway possible so that people will discover you)

Goodluck! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The only way you'd be able to become a partner now is if you join a network, even then you'd really have to explain what you do and what you plan to do... you'd have to make videos regularly. But there's no harm in trying to apply: fullscreenDOTnet/channels/