What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

Reaction score
Ok im gonna let you guys know on a secret(I own youtube sub network)you are BETTER of with direct partnership simple fact is NO network will EVER help your channel grow unless your already huge.
Its simple math(example) you make $100.00 youtube will keep 45%=$45.00
While the 55% YOU keep BUT with a network the network will get a percentage of that 55%!

Now if you are just a direct partner with youtube you keep all of the 55%!

Crazy Ace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So are networks still a thing and do they really help you grow or is it just a way for a 3rd party to bank?

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for sharing this important & meaningful information. I think it will be beneficial for all who are going to share informative knowledge about their services on YouTube

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had no idea there was YT Networks. I'm going to log this to memory and revisit this down the road.

untemos

Reaction score
Is it even worth choosing those advertising networks? I heard they are all scams

TotingGames

Reaction score
Opinion on a YouTube Network. That takes 0% revenue and has an adjusted fix rate that raises when grows and caps at 640.00USD and min 20.00USD. Follows the Youtube mcn practices since I applied and am under 1,000 subscribers. their services are free and the contract is not active til makes monetization requirement. Then once the contract is active. I have 30 days which will allow me to the 1-year contract. Is this legit. I found they are a company so sounds legit, but unsure?

cooperL

Reaction score
I have very good impressions about working with partner program. I cooperate with AIR Media-Tech and I admit that the success and monetization of my channel is their job. I just couldn't make videos, and settings, and keep track of statistics, etc. I joined them when I had 3500 subscribers and now I have 47800. Of course they take part of my monetization, but I understand very well that without them I wouldn't have come to these results so quickly.