What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

Brito21

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is very important information, I appreciate you for posting this! I will have to take another look at this when i grow my channel!

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello !
I didn't get what's a Youtube network ?

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A company that will get a share of your earning in return for their service.
Thanks for your reply

So you have to be quite famous
Those companies what are they ? Do they contact you via email ?
What can be those services ? :)

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your reply

So you have to be quite famous
Those companies what are they ? Do they contact you via email ?
What can be those services ? :)
I think back in the day It was this way, you had to be famous or they would contact you. Today almost anyone can join Youtube Network. They offer music library that you can use in you videos. Also you will have content id protection. Basically if you find that someone has stolen your videos and uploaded them to his account then you will be able to monetize his videos which include your original contented that he is using without permission. And few other services that are basically useless to be honest.

Lets be honest no one will steal your videos, this will only happen when you have millions of subs, and there are many places where you can get free music.

So basically you sign a contract 3 months - 2 years and give away 30-10% of your earnings :) Many networks will try to scam you and keep 100% of profit.

Daewn Gamesby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is so cool! Thanks for posting this! I'll definitely come back and review this as a guide :).