What To Call Your Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaFlashFist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I currently have a channel with 1K subs. I'm trying to think of a name or "Army" (like the Bro Army) to call my subs. Any helpful ideas?! (I thought of this because I was going to wish my subscribers a happy Halloween)

My channel name is called SupaFlashFist, and I'm not a very creative person (at least I don't deem myself to be one)...

Thanks for all of your help!
SupaFlashFist

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Call them the Supa Nation, The Supa Fists, Call them Supa flashy people (anime reference for those who watch the stuff) :D Just don't call them fisters >.<

I call my audience 'friends and fiends' because I know I have cool people and haters watching my stuff. I like for them all to feel included <3

Reactions: Christoffer

OppaiSama

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The 'army' stuff is so overused. Try thinking of a unique name that also ties into your channel name.

Reactions: Christoffer

SupaFlashFist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for all of the help so far ;) I really appreciate it.

I agree that the "Army" thing is rather overused, but if I can think of one, I'll use it for fun :D Any more suggestions?

P.S. - Happy Halloween!

Reactions: enzerutomoshibi

OppaiSama

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Eh. I'd feel that a more personal moniker other than 'subscribers' would be more appropriate for an audience you're trying to get closer to. But eh. Just my opinion.

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've just realised, I can't really call my subs anything really, cause my name doesn't really lend to anything other than watsits. Who wants to be a watsit haha

Stu J.A.

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Keep it simple. Some YouTubers come up with the most flamboyant names...makes me as a watcher feel kind of insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.