What subject?

Which of the following would aspire to the YouTube community the most?

• First-time playthroughs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funtages

• Random footage with a commentary played throughout the video

• Horror Genres

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoFaction

Reaction score
Hey, Craig from the TangoFaction, thought I'd just drop a quick question:
Which of the following would aspire to the YouTube community the most? (with gaming as a subject);
  • Walkthroughs
  • Easter eggs/glitches/cheats
  • First-time playthroughs (presumably a comedic one)
  • Montages
  • Funtages
  • Random footage with a commentary played throughout the video of us ******* about :L
  • Horror genres (again a comedic route as I'll be crapping myself on stuff such as Dead Space 2 XD)
Any response is amazing, thank you to everyone who replies, answers the poll and supports us :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont know so much about gaming but I know personally I find walkthroughs the most helpful and glitches a lot of fun. I find lets plays the most boring.

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
Reaction score
I dont know so much about gaming but I know personally I find walkthroughs the most helpful and glitches a lot of fun. I find lets plays the most boring.
Let's plays tend to be good at the start, but eventually they just get boring, that'd my personal opinion.
But I like montages, they are quick and look cool :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suppose they can be fun but a lot of them arent, if you have a fun personality with bags to talk about then they can be good but lets plays with little talking really are boring to watch.

TangoFaction

Reaction score
Thanks guys :D we probably specialize in 'Lets Play' as we enjoy messing about really (and i think horror genre games would come under that?) but we'll take into consideration the fact that it can get boring and try make it fresh somehow ;)
--- merged: Mar 12, 2012 6:31 PM ---
Maybe this is an example of a Lets Play? Any useful comments for improvement are appreciated :)

Reactions: SirGlitchify

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
I usually tend to look up walkthrough videos the most, though I appreciate some Let's Play type of videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.