Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What Social Media Sites Are You Using?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by The Matt Diaries, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $74
    Reddit is really good for some videos (I don´t know what kind of videos you have on you channel) But I found that my videos do really well on Reddit. I think videos that are a bit contriversial tend to do well on Reddit but you have to be prepared for som s****y comments cause there are people on Reddit with a sole purpose of *******:cool:

The Matt Diaries likes this.
  2. Darren Taylor
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $113
    Twitter is good for me, as is LinkedIn. With 6k Twitter followers and 19k LinkedIn connections, this is pretty much where all my growth has come from. Though I appreciate LinkedIn won't be good for most, but because of my niche (marketing advice) it works well.

I just started Instagram but not really put in place a strategy for it, but people say it's good for a "behind the scenes" look at your channel, but not for growth necessarily.

Hope that helps

3. Weallstink965
    Cash:
    $68
    I use Tumblr and Instagram as mains but slowly getting into Facebook and Twitter too.

I noticed a few wondering how to do it on Instagram, I used to say "video link in my bio for next 24 hours!" and post that to my story and in the caption of the thumbnail which i'd post as an image. (after 24hours I would have my channel link - now I use a linktree tho)

New technique I've found is making a quick 15 second video for my instagram story that shows snippets and abit like a trailer with stuff like "NEW VIDEO". Its fun to make and shows my instagram peeps my skills as a video maker c:

sorry for rambles ~

4. DIY Reid
    Cash:
    $17
    I've normally just been using twtter, reddit, and some facebook groups. I stopped posting on IG mainly because I was finding it easier for people to follow me on Twitter and it was growing fairly easily.

5. PartyOnBrother
    Cash:
    $1
    Reddit. But you have to know what you're doing.

Then Instagram, and last are Twitter and Facebook.

6. The Matt Diaries
    Cash:
    $15
    Tumbler is a site I had forgotten about. I must try it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

7. DIY Reid
    Cash:
    $17
    What are other post a link or video sites like tumblr are people using?

8. MyBigBrain
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    I've used FB for about 3 weeks. I opened a Twitter account about a week ago, and yesterday I opened an Instagram account.

Gonna up my social media game! Join me!

9. themagz
    Cash:
    $0
    Reddit, Quora and forums of your target audience

10. The Matt Diaries
    Cash:
    $15
    Yesterday I made a trailer for my YouTube video to put on Instagram stories but it kept failing to upload. Does anyone know if there is a size limit or has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk