What social media platform do you promote most on?

AhmedJabaiFitness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I manage MANY social media platforms so I am looking for more efficient ways to promote my youtube channel. What social media platform do you promote most on and why?

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
I use Twitter/Facebook the most. :) Twitter is awesome because hashtagging gives others an opportunity to discover you.
Facebook because I have a bunch of friends on their who, if something interests them, will share it!

Reactions: AhmedJabaiFitness

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I promote on Twitter, and if you count reddit, I do promote on there as well!

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I don't really promote a lot on social media.
I just use them like I would use my private social media xD (Retweeting food p**n pics and funny pics)

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
imho, platform -your choice any social media platform need time for effective promotion.which better difficult say,anyway use twitter , facebook and G+1. for me for example more effective use vk.com social,but it better for me.cause i'm promote my video for russian speaking public.yes sure vk.com have too english version but my opinion its only good for specific.all according how many time you give for social media and your goals.i try before used twitter it's gimme small traffic only,but i know peoples many peoples who effective use twitter.not important which social media are you use.my strategy (i'm mean for my channel) im use vk.com cause im contact with everybody in my group subscribers its very loyal public for my channel.one my friend make for me FB fan page it's my unofficial really it not gimme almost nothing for promote channel.i'm not believe platform class "push and go" :)

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Twitter and Tumblr are the biggest ones for me. Twitter because of hashtags and also how easily people follow you. Tumblr because of hashtags, more character space, and Tumblr is just a natural website for me. I'm getting better at posting to Instagram, which seems to be helping a bit as well.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Those are the main 3, I have a snapchat, but I guess I am too old for that one. I don't like using it at all.

AhmedJabaiFitness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Twitter/Facebook the most. :) Twitter is awesome because hashtagging gives others an opportunity to discover you.
Facebook because I have a bunch of friends on their who, if something interests them, will share it!
I love those most as well! Just trying to figure which ones I want to prioritize. Twitter gets me most views, but facebook gets me more interaction

AKAbrownPudding

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Snapchat and Twitter. I just prefer those as they are straight to the point, and Facebook has become a political war ground. I stay away from Facebook like the plague but I'm sure it's good for promotion.

Reactions: AhmedJabaiFitness

AhmedJabaiFitness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Snapchat and Twitter. I just prefer those as they are straight to the point, and Facebook has become a political war ground. I stay away from Facebook like the plague but I'm sure it's good for promotion.
I agree with you on facebook lol. With recent events it has just became people fighting, complaining, and insulting. How do you go about snapchat to get people through to links and whatnot? Do you just promote, or do you send links, or? Just out of curiosity. I use snapchat but not sure how I want to go about promoting content besides taking screenshots of my websites updates, posts, and videos.