What Social Media pages can help your channel

AnnasGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been thinking about this for quite some time. I want to get my video to other people but I don't know what social Misra website can help besides twitter and facebook. If you know other websites please feel free to share

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you think it is hard to get followers on YouTube try getting them on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. It's darn near impossible. Is there a chance you attract someone new to your YouTube channel? Absolutely, because it is more exposure. But I wouldn't bet on a meaningful increase.

Reactions: Ocean Chan

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Reddit and Tumblr would be my recommendations. I think if you research how to use these two sites properly to promote your youtube videos, they can be really great tools for you!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit is the social media platform that has helped me the most. Everytime I tried reddit promotion I have gained new subscribers so REDDIT if you ask me:) But I have also said this before and I will say it again. On reddit you should be preparied for s****y comments too...............And A LOT of them sometimes;)

Reactions: Ocean Chan

P14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On other social media sites all you can post is text pretty much, there is no opening for creativity and expression like on youtube so it is much harder to grow since billions of others are doing the same thing. I'd say focus on youtube, post on a forum or subreddit related to your topic to attract a couple people but that's pretty much it.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reddit is the social media platform that has helped me the most. Everytime I tried reddit promotion I have gained new subscribers so REDDIT if you ask me:) But I have also said this before and I will say it again. On reddit you should be preparied for s****y comments too...............And A LOT of them sometimes;)
I used Reddit and I was harassed by a group of men way older than me commenting inappropriate things, I hated Reddit

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used Reddit and I was harassed by a group of men way older than me commenting inappropriate things, I hated Reddit
Luckily some of us won't have that problem, sorry for your experience though.

I've got no social accounts, but I've just started a bit of paid promotion on the biggest Facebook page from my niche. They have a massive following and it doesn't look like they've done any monetizing on Facebook yet (I think it's hard to do so) so they were eager for the partnership. Interested to see what sort of traffic they can bring as they have 100,000 likes.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have moved this to the strategy discussion forum. ^_^

Danica Christin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use the following:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Reddit
Pinterest
Tumblr

I think Reddit has helped me the most and thankfully I haven't received a single hate comment :) The second most useful tool has been Facebook as it gets my videos out to friends.