Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ok, this time I am going to use grammer. The Ghost in the Shell was an animated film from Japan, and in it was a scene, which was heavily referenced in the good Matrix film, in which the protagonist - Motoko Kusinagi - was shot at by a sort of tank on legs. It was an awesome scene and I thought you might like to draw it, although I don't really know what you like to draw.

Sorry for lazy posting.

Here is said scene...

Reactions: 2bonic

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Ok, this time I am going to use grammer. The Ghost in the Shell was an animated film from Japan, and in it was a scene, which was heavily referenced in the good Matrix film, in which the protagonist - Motoko Kusinagi - was shot at by a sort of tank on legs. It was an awesome scene and I thought you might like to draw it, although I don't really know what you like to draw.

Sorry for lazy posting.

Here is said scene...
its fine :D and sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1391118264,1391070427][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry for lazy posting.

Here is said scene...
Drawing is done and found it a puzzle to draw. hopefully its ok.
Diddy Kong or Dixie Kong
i have drawn and rendered the video.. but i am going to upload it with another video.

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
it's cool bro I just want to see your style..I subbed..hopefully you can do more DKC characters :up:
what are DKC characters? do you mean from nintendo or is it short for Donkey Kong Characters? I was also thinking of doing dixie but after i have done some drawing for my friends and my own personal idea of a drawing. i have about 10 - 20 drawings in mind.

Eternal Pig

The Baconator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
what are DKC characters? do you mean from nintendo or is it short for Donkey Kong Characters? I was also thinking of doing dixie but after i have done some drawing for my friends and my own personal idea of a drawing. i have about 10 - 20 drawings in mind.
Basically characters from the Donkey Kong Country world..villains, Dixie, Kiddy..but yeah that'd be nice to see but you do have a lot of drawings to create so no biggie

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Basically characters from the Donkey Kong Country world..villains, Dixie, Kiddy..but yeah that'd be nice to see but you do have a lot of drawings to create so no biggie
Ok and thanks for subscribing. its great to have loads of ideas as when i started doing drawing videos in december (daily) i had to draw two videos in advance so i can think of drawings to do and to have a rest. but now i'm finding it easier.

I have decided i will upload your video first as it toke around 10 minutes to draw compared to the tank that toke 35 minutes and when you have full HD it will take longer to render and upload.[DOUBLEPOST=1391121182,1391120205][/DOUBLEPOST]
video is now uploaded and ready to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1391163225][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry for lazy posting.

Here is said scene...
video is up

Reactions: Eternal Pig